Join us for the Madison launch of Cincy-made Rhinegeist, a brewery who believes in the power of beer to bring great people together, foment fantastic ideas, and build a community that values craft beer and one another.
Rhinegiest brand ambassadors will be on hand to introduce you to try their awesome pour list AND help you find your perfect soulmalt with the Rhinegeist Beer Matchmaker quiz.
The brew lineup includes:
- Truth is found in the scintillating brilliance of hops. Brewed with a nod to the Pacific, hops sizzle with tropical fruit aroma, grapefruit and mango notes, and a dry finish.
Cloud Harvest Juicy IPA 6.5% ABV
- Volcanoes dormant for now, vines hang like leafy leis across blue skies while slack key guitar and ukulele riffs bend dreamily through ad hoc coconut radios. Notes of coconut, pineapple, and creamsicle. Aloha’aina hoparinos.
Slangria Fruited Ale 5.0%
- Poms away! Pomegranate, blueberry and lime collide in an effervescent blend of ruby red refreshment. Luscious, slightly tart and full-bodied, Slangria sows scarlet seeds of juicy delight.
Mushhushshu Dark Ale 11.3% ABV
- Complex and chimerical, this blend of dark ales has rested in freshly seasoned bourbon barrels selected from our southbound neighbors at New Riff Distilling. Uncoiling from oaken slumber, Mushhushshu exhales notes of chocolate, toasted vanilla, toffee and dark fruit—spry splendor time-tempered into mellow malt majesty.
Barrel Aged Ink Imperial Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels 13.0% ABV
- A wood-mellowed chronicle of dark, roasted malt inscribed with notes of toasted oak, vanilla, milk chocolate and dark fruit. Intense and indelible, Barrel Aged Ink isn’t easily scrubbed from memory.
Swizzle Hard Cider 5.0% ABV
- A dry, effervescent cider with a twist. Infusions of lemongrass and ginger give way to nimble notes of apple and pear.
These beers will be pouring all night long, so come on over, even if you can’t make it before 7.