Join us for some fun with the newest brewery in town, Young Blood Beer Company. “So we’re opening a brewery?” Famous last words from a group of friends sitting around a table. While discussing what they love about beer culture, including where it’s been and especially where it could go, they quickly put ideas into motion. That’s how Young Blood Beer Co was born. Out of a passion to innovate, collaborate and share. The idea was simple in and of itself. They make a variety of styles, with unique takes on all and some of the most fun and talked about beer names around.
Owners Billy and Tom will be joining us to talk about their adventure so far and how they come up with the recipes for the beers and the names to match.
Reserve your bundle ($40) now for this virtual event and receive:
* A four-pack of Young Blood Beer Co. beers including two IPA’s, a sour and a stout.
* Food to go along with – Longtable Brisket, Pasta Salad and a Hazelnut Brownie.
* Tasting notes
* A code for the Zoom Virtual Tasting
* JPEG backgrounds so you can customize your Zoom experience
We will also have a couple special prizes for giveaways during the Zoom session.
Bundles will be available for pickup 12/16 and 12/17 at Longtable Beer Cafe and Brasserie V. Order your bundle today!
You must be over 21 to purchase a ticket. IDs will be checked at event material pickup.
Purchase tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-beer-a-bite-a-brewery-young-blood-beer-co-tickets-132139389471
Here is more info on each of the beers:
· A.C. Slater Vibes: Hazy Pale dry hopped w/ Mosaic, New Zealand Moutere and Michigan Chinook
· A Fine Tapestry of Profanity: Hazy Double IPA dry hopped w/ Galaxy, Ekuanot and Callista
· I’m a Peacock, Let Me Fly: Cherry Pie Sour with Cherry, Graham Cracker and Vanilla
· Box of Deception: Milk Stout w/ Cacao, Marshmallow and Hazelnut