Community is important to us – it’s one of our core values, and the driving force behind our communal tables. So, we are excited to offer monthly featured items which will donate a portion of sales to support local and regional causes with a focus on community, culture, and wellness.
Our spring Community Burger is supporting Friends of Middleton PAC, whose mission is to support and promote the arts by enriching physical resources and sponsoring community-centered programs.
The burger starts with our favorite Highland Spring Farm Scottish Highland beef, and adds ‘Nduja Artisans ‘nduja, a yummy cured spreadable salumi made for five generations from quality pork and a mix of sweet and spicy Calbrian peppers. We finish the whole thing with provolone, Garden to Be microgreens and malt vinegar aioli, all on a Madison Sourdough brioche bun. Served with your choice of side for $12 – $1 of which goes to Friends of PAC. This delicious burger will be available through the end of May.
As at Brasserie V, we are also proud to work with local farmers and artisan producers to ensure we are always using the highest-quality foods in our dishes. Local sourcing is an integral part of our mission, and we are proud to showcase the bounty of our region. Many of these local providers sell at the Dane County Farmers’ Market and local groceries such as Metcalf’s and Willy Street Coop, so, when you’re not dining with us, look for them to create delicious meals at home.
- Highland Spring Farm, Oregon
- Fox Heritage Farms, Fitchburg
- Seven Seeds Farm, Spring Green
- Rushing Waters, Palmyra
- Knoches Butcher Shop, Madison
- La Quercia Handcrafted Cured Meats, Norwalk, IA
- ‘Nduja Artisans Salumeria, Chicago, IL
- Smoking Goose, Indianapolis, IN
- Roth Cheese, Monroe
- Bleu Mont Dairy, Blue Mounds
- Hook’s Cheese, Mineral Point
- Landmark Creamery, Paoli
- Roelli Cheese, Shullsburg
- Holland’s Family Cheese, Thorp
- Elderberry Hill Farm, Waunakee
- Vitruvian Farm, McFarland
- Garden to Be, Mount Horeb
- Madison Sourdough, Willy Street
- Clasen’s European Bakery, Middleton
- Potter’s Crackers, Baldwin Street
- Quince and Apple, Madison
- Cha Cha Tea, Monroe Street
- Barriques Coffee, Madison, WI
- Wisco Pop!, Viroqua, WI
- Potosi Brewing Company, Potosi